Tuesday, July 11, 2017

How to change Mobile, Email,DOB and other information for PF Account - UAN Profile change

You can change your Mobile and Email address for UAN number registered with EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION using below simple steps -

1. Visit EPFO MEMBER e-SEWA website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.

2. Enter your UAN Number and Password with Captcha code and click on Sign In button.

If you have any problem in login then see below steps to reset your password -

How to reset or change UAN password - Forgot EPF password

3. Now, click on View and then Profile link.

4. Click on Change link available beside your mobile number OR

Click on Email Change link available beside email id section to change your Mobile/Email.

5. Next screen will come, Now select the "Change Mobile No." OR "Change E-mail Id" checkbox as per your wish.

6. Enter & Re-enter Mobile Number /Email Id and Click on Get Authorization pin button.

7. You will receive an authorization pin to your existing registered mobile number.

Enter the same in Enter pin Number box and click on Save Changes button to save the changes.

For other information changes like - Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth etc. Contact to below details -

Send E-mail to Help Desk - employeefeedback@epfindia.gov.in
Call to Helpdesk - Help Desk - 1800 11 8005 (Timing - 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM)

About the Author

Manish Rai

Author & Editor

I am Manish Rai an IT Professional, I started the www.einfoportal.com at the beginning of 2013.My goal is to establish www.einfoportal.com as a information portal that will help every individual(s) to get the information related to their day by day activities and use this information for the good purpose. I love to share my knowledge with the people. Follow me on Facebook | Google+ | Twitter


Post a Comment

Copyright © www.einfoportal.com . All Rights Reserved