When we signed in to chrome on different devices, we can choose what information we would like to sync across them like - our apps, bookmarks, history, and extensions.
To sync or unsync mobile data across the devices, We can use the below steps -
1. Open chrome browser, Open chrome menu (an icon or a button on our phone).
2. Touch Settings.
3. On the top, touch your account name.
4. Now touch the account signed into.
5. Use the blue slider at the top of the screen to turn Sync ON.
6. If do not want to sync everything, de-select the Sync everything checkbox. Then choose the data you would like to sync.
Touch Encryption to choose whether to use your Google Account password or a custom password phrase to protect the data.
Saturday, January 16, 2016
How to sync and unsync your mobile device data across the multiple devices
11:03 PM Manish Rai Chrome
About the Author
Author & Editor