Usually when we insert pdf files to Microsoft Word it get attached as external links. When we send this word document to other person he/she might not able to open this pdf file as pdf location points to the sender's drive.
To fix the above problem we can embed pdf content as image to microsoft word using the below steps. As this steps will directly embed the pdf content to word instead of external link, Recepients will be able to view the content inside the word document.
Embed PDF content to Microsoft Word document
1. Open word document and select Insert on the ribbon.
2. From the text group click the dropdown arrow for Object and Select Object.
3. Now, Object dialog box will appear, Select Create from the File.
4. Choose Browse and select the PDF file that you would like to embed.
5. Do not click Link to File or Icon.
6. Click OK.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
How to embed pdf content to Microsoft Word - pdf content as image to Microsoft Word
10:09 AM Manish Rai Microsoft Word
About the Author
Author & Editor