Sunday, September 13, 2015
Save 10% on mobile bill payment, mobile recharge, DTH recharge through Paytm
4:52 PM Manish Rai Paytm
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website launched in 2010, owned by One97 Communications which initially focused on Mobile and DTH Recharging but now they have expanded their base in other segments also.
We can save at least 10% on mobile recharge, mobile bill payment, DTH recharge and other bill payment per month if we will do transaction through the Paytm website. Only we need to keep watch on Paytm offers available that time, most of the time (start or end of the month) Paytm offers some promo code that we can apply while paying the bill. Cashback amount will be credited in our Paytm wallet that we can easily utilise in next transaction.
If We will take example to make bill payment of Rs 340 of mobile number XXXXXX1234 through Paytm -
1. Login to Paytm website using your login credentials.
2. Go to Paytm offers page to view the current offers. For example - Today they have below offer on Mobile recharge and Mobile bill payment
- Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 400 and above , Promo Code - SEP400
- Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 100 and above , Promo Code - RECH100
3. Visit, Paytm Mobile section and select "Postpaid Mobile" radio button.
4. Enter your Mobile Number, select Operator and enter the amount.
Here, we can proceed wisely as they are providing cashback of Rs 10 on 100 rupees and Rs 40 on 400 rupees. We can opt to divide our transaction to get maximum cashback. For example- we can make payment of Rs 100, 100 and 140 to get cashback of 30 rupees.
5. Enter the promo code RECH100 and click on Apply to use this promo code.
6. Click on "Proceed to Pay" button to proceed with the transaction. In next page you can opt the payment mode and your debit/credit card / Internet Banking details to proceed the payment.
You will get the message once cash back will be credited to your Paytm wallet.Normally Paytm credits the cashback within 24 hours of transaction.
About the Author
Author & Editor