Vodafone Helpline - Vodafone is Happy to Help the customers
• Call on 199 from your Vodafone mobile or call on 98110 98110 from any other network.
• You can also visit www.vodafone.in ,email to vodafone at email@example.com or fax us on 11-26940154
• For complaints, service activation/deactivation and tariff change requests call 198 (toll free) from your Vodafone mobile.
Helpful Information for You
For last bill summary, unbilled amount, credit limit,last 3 payments, etc., dial *111#
You can also send an SMS to 199 for the following:
• Last bill summary :SMS MBILL
• Data balance : SMS DATA BAL
• Bill in regional language : SMS LBILL
To activate ISD Calls:
SMS ACT ISD to 199 (*Deposit as applicable)
For itemised bill (Charges as applicable):
Log on to www.vodafone.in or SMS to 199
Subscribe to e-bill:
• SMS ACT GOGREEN to 199
• SMS EMAIL (space) email ID to 199 to register your email ID
To change address:
Visit your nearest store with the new address proof.
For more information call 199 (toll free).
Reporting loss of SIM:
Call Vodafone Care immediately at 199 (toll free) or 98110 98110 , and inform us. The connection will be barred immediately
Late payment charges
|Outstanding Amount||Late Payment Charges|
|Rs 100 – 299||Rs 25|
|Rs 300 – 499||Rs 50|
|More than Rs 500||Rs 100|
Reconnection charges -
In case of disconnection due to non payment, you can get reconnected at a cost upto Rs 150 (plus service tax). The amount will be charged in your subsequent bill.
Bounced cheque charges -
If your cheque returns unpaid by your bank, you’ll be charged up to Rs 200. It may also result in withdrawal of services.
Value Added Services
i. From entertainment to infotainment, get our best services hand-picked for you, call 123 (toll free)
ii. To deactivate any service, SMS STOP to 155223 or call 155223 (toll free) Dynamic Credit Limit
Manage Your Vodafone Account Online
- Register for ‘My Vodafone’ by visiting
- Download MyVodafone App on your smartphone.
SMS MYVF to 199
Complaints and Requests
To check the status of your complaints and requests for the last 3 months,
log onto My Vodafone. Select "Complaints and Requests" under the "My Account - Support" section.
To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls, register your Vodafone number in NDNC Registry - call 1909 (toll free) or SMS START 0 to 1909 (toll free).