Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances provides the service to complaint against any bank across the country if you feel the service provided by the respective banks not upto the mark.
You can lodge any type of complaint against the bank. After lodging the complaint bank officials will contact you within the stipulated time periods.
Below are the simple steps to lodge a complaint against any bank across the country -
1. Visit PUBLIC GRIEVANCES portal.
2. Click on "Lodge your grievance" link.
3. Select "Public Grievance" option.
4. Fill following details in Grievance Registration form -
- Select "Central Government/Departments" in Grievance Pertains to option
- Select "Department of Financial Services (Banking Division)" in Select Ministry/Departments section.
- Enter your name and address
- Select State and District
- Enter your email id, mobile number, Name of Bank, Branch
- Select respective options from Grievance Category list
- Write complaint details in Grievance Description box. You can enter details upto 3866 characters.
- Now type the text appearing in the image
5. Click on submit button to submit the complaint.
Please note down the complaint number for your future reference, You can check the status of complaint through this number. You will also get the complaint number if you have provided your email id.
Bank officials will contact you or you will get the email about the resolution of complaint within the stipulated period.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
How to lodge a complaint against any Indian National Banks
10:19 PM Manish Rai Banking
About the Author
Author & Editor