Now, Linking of Aadhaar card with Voter ID card is very simple. There are multiple ways available to link Aadhaar Card with Voter ID card.
1. Visit chief electoral officer website.
2. Enter your EPIC Number (voter card number), 16-digit Aaadhar number and mobile number.
3. Click on Generate OTP button to receive OTP on your mobile.
4. Finally, Enter OTP received on your mobile to complete the above process.
1. You can also visit the National Voter's service portal.
2. Click on Feed your Aadhaar Number.
3. Search your Voter Card Details.
4. Click on Feed Aadhaar No. button and enter the required details like - Name in Aadhaar, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and Email Id and Submit the same to complete the process.
Linking through an SMS
Send an SMS in following format to the number - 08790499899.
SEEDEPIC [space] [EPIC No] [space] [Aadhaar No]
For Example - SEEDEPIC ABC1234557 1234567891010000
ECILINK [Space] [Voter Card Number] [Space] [Aadhaar Number]
For Example -
ECILINK KRF1387067 273800026696
Linking through Call Centre
You can call to chief electoral officer number 1950 on working days between 10 AM to 5PM to seed your Aadhaar Card with Voter Card.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
How to Link voter ID card with Aadhaar Card - Aadhaar Card seeding with Voter Card
5:36 PM Manish Rai Aadhaar
About the Author
Author & Editor