Himachal Pradesh Police had started the service for lodging a First Information Report (FIR) complaint online. As of now Himachal Pradesh Police allows to lodge an FIR for all complaints.
As per the Himachal Pradesh Police,It is important that you do not use this service but contact local Police Station if :
- The crime is serious
- The crime is happening now
- The offender is still there or nearby
Below are the steps for lodging an complaint with Himachal Pradesh Police -
1. Visit Himachal Pradesh Police-
2. Select the District & Police station.
3. Select Complaint type from the list and Enter Complaint details.
4. Enter your personal details like- Name, father's Name, Permanent/Correspondence Address, Mobile/Telephone , Email etc.
5. Enter the security code displayed in image.
6. Click on submit button for sending the details to Himachal Pradesh Police.
After submitting the complaint respective police station will contact you within next 3 days for the same.
Note :- Giving false complaint/information is punishable under law.
Friday, October 3, 2014
First Information Report (FIR) online - Lodge FIR complaint online with Himachal Pradesh Police
12:24 AM Manish Rai FIR
About the Author
Author & Editor