Mumbai Police had started the service for lodging a First Information Report (FIR) complaint online. As of now Mumbai Police allows to lodge an FIR for Minor offenses (non cognizable crimes) online.
Below are the steps for lodging an FIR online for non cognizable offenses -
1. Visit Mumbai police website -
2. Online complaint page will be displayed -
Fill below details -
- Nearest Police Stations
- Your Name
- Postal Code
- You Mobile/Phone number
- Email ( Click on Get Code button for getting authorised code on your email)
- Authorised Code ( Enter the authorised code you received on your email)
- Enter the Complaint description
3. Click on submit button for sending the details to Mumbai Police.
After submitting the FIR complaint respective police station will contact you for the same.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
How to lodge a First Information Report (FIR) online - FIR complaint online in Mumbai
8:45 PM Manish Rai FIR
About the Author
Author & Editor