When we apply for Aadhaar Card it takes more than a month to get the Aadhaar Card on our Address. So, If in between this we want to know the status of our Aadhaar Card or would like to verify if our Aadhaar Card is approved by UIDAI.
We can follow the below steps Know the Aadhaar Card Status or Check if your Aadhaar Card Approved -
1. Visit UIDAI Website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Click on Get Enrolled menu available at top of website.
3. Now click on Check Aadhaar Card Status link available at bottom of website -
4. In Enrolment Number/Aadhaar Number section enter your 14 digit Enrollment Number & 14-digit date and time of enrollment that is given on your Aadhaar Card receipt -
In first box enter receipt number(it contains 14-digit in 3 sections like - 1111/11111/11111).
In second box enter Date & time given in receipt (Something like - 16/08/2014 10.52.57).
5. Enter Security Code available on displayed image.
6. Click on Check Status button.
Next page will displayed that will show the status of your Aadhaar Card -
How to download Aadhaar Card online - eAadhaar Card online download
Click Here to know How to validate the Digital Signature for your Aadhaar Card
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Know your Aadhaar Card Status - Check if your Aadhaar Card Approved
2:59 PM Manish Rai Aadhaar
About the Author
Author & Editor