Thursday, March 13, 2014
How to transfer fund through Central Bank of India - Transfer money online through CBI
5:41 PM Manish Rai Banking
Below are the steps for transferring the online fund (money) through Central Bank of India if you are account holder of Central Bank of India -
1. Visit the Central Bank Website - https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp
2. Click on Personal button available in login section.
3. Now click on the button "Please click here to proceed".
4. Enter your user ID and Login Password and click on Login button.
5. Go to the Main Menu (available on top of website) and Click on Transfers -> Transfers menu.
6. Now, click on "Other Bank Accounts" sub menu.
How to stop cheque payment request online in ICICI Bank
7. Select the transfer type like- NEFT and RTGS.
Select NEFT if you want to transfer through NEFT else RTGS.
8. Select your account number listed in From Account section.
Select the beneficiary account from the list.
Enter the amount.
Enter your remarks and Transaction Password.
9. Click on "Submit" button.
10. Confirmation screen will be displayed.
Verify the all details and click on "Confirm" button if all the details are correct.
11. Next screen will be displayed that will ask about the Grid card verification details.
Enter the grid card information that is being asked.
Click on "Submit" button to complete the transaction enjoy:)
About the Author
Author & Editor