Sunday, March 16, 2014
How to request for cheque book online in SBI - State Bank of India
12:12 PM Manish Rai SBI
State Bank of India provides a very good feature for requesting cheque book online. We can follow the below steps for requesting the cheque book online in State Bank of India -
1. Visit the State Bank of India Internet Banking Website - https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
2. Click on Login button besides the Personal Banking section.
3. Next page will be displayed -
Now read the instructions and click on Continue to Login button.
4. Enter your username and password.
Click on Login button for Login to this website.
Note:- For security purpose, Please use virtual keypad for entering your password.
5. Now, click on e-Service top menu available in the next page.
6. Click on Cheque Book sub menu available on left side under Standing Instruction section.
7. Now, Select your account for which you want to get the cheque book.
Select the number of cheque leaves you want to get to your address.
Now, click on Submit button.
8. Next page will be displayed for confirmation.
Verify your details like - Account number, number of cheque leaves.
Select the address where you want to get the cheque book. These three options are available -
- Registered Address
- Last available dispatched address
- Select the new address
Select the address according to your choice and click on Submit button.
9. Next page will be displayed for the confirmation.
Click on Confirm button to submit your request.
Now, next page will be displayed that will say that cheque book will be dispatched to your selected address within 3 working days. Enjoy:)
About the Author
Author & Editor