Saturday, March 1, 2014
How to add a beneficiary or an account for transfer money through Central Bank of India
8:24 PM Manish Rai Banking
Below are the steps for adding a beneficiary or an account for transfer money through Central Bank of India -
1. Visit the Central Bank Website - https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp
2. Click on Personal button available in login section.
3. Now click on the button "Please click here to proceed".
4. Enter your user ID and Login Password and click on Login button.
5. Go to the Main Menu (available on top of website) and Click on Transfers -> Transfers menu.
6. Now, click on "Add Beneficiary" sub menu.
7. Select the transfer type like- NEFT, RTGS and CBI.
Select NEFT if you want to transfer through NEFT else RTGS.
8. Enter the below informations -
IFSC Code (If do not know then select by Bank Name and Branch Name)
Re-enter Account Number
Beneficiary Nick Name
Beneficiary Name (appears in account number)
Beneficiary Address (Optional)
Beneficiary Phone Number (Optional)
Beneficiary Email ID (Optional)
Beneficiary Relationship (Optional)
Click on Submit button.
9. Confirmation screen will be displayed.
Now verify the details and sumit if all the details are correct.
10. Now Grid card verification screen will be displayed.
Enter the details of grid card that is being asked and submit the same.
11. Beneficiary will be successfully added and you will get the confirmation on your registered mobile number.
Your beneficiary will be activated within 24-hours and after this you will be able to transfer the funds. Enjoy:)
About the Author
Author & Editor