As we know that now Aadhaar Card is becoming the one of the important document in the future. The government had attached the
Another Card with many schemes and in future it will be a mandatory document.
Most of the people across the country had applied for the Aadhaar Card and remaining are applying for the same to get this on time.
Still you can get your Aadhaar Card Number If you had applied for the Aadhaar Card and yet u did not get your Aadhaar Card document.
Here are the steps for the getting your Aadhaar Card number -
1. Visit the UIDAI Website.
2. Enter your 14-digit enrollment ID or 28-digit enrollment ID with Date and time stamp.
Enter your registered mobile number printed on acknowledgement slip.
Enter the character shown as the image in the textbox.
3. Click on "Get OTP" button.
4. Now next screen will be open, Wait for the six-digit PIN (you will get on your mobile immediately).
5. Enter this six-digit PIN on the website.
6. Now, you will receive your Aadhaar Card Number on your registered Mobile through the UIDAI.