HDFC Bank had started the SMS Banking for their customers.
Using HDFC Bank SMS Banking service, Customers can access their account on their mobile. Customers can do, banking transactions, monitor accounts and fixed deposits on their mobile.
HDFC SMS Banking service provides following facility to their customers –
- Get current balance details
- Get the last three transaction details
- Can make request for a cheque book
- Can make the request for Stop cheque payment
- Get the status of the cheque
- Make a request for the account statement
- Get Fixed Deposit details
- Make the request for IPIN generation
For using the HDFC SMS Banking facility customer first needs to register for the SMS Banking.
One can register for the HDFC Bank SMS Banking service using the following ways.
Register for HDFC SMS Banking online using the below three simple steps
1. Login to HDFC Website using your CustomerID and IPIN
2. Click on the SMS Banking Registration
3. Please fill the available required details.
Register for HDFC SMS Banking the three simple steps using HDFC ATM
1. Please enter your ATM PIN.
2. Now, go to the More Options Tab.
3. Register for the HDFC Mobile Banking
Go to your nearest HDFC Branch and fill the HDFC SMS Banking application form and drop filled form in respective drop box.
Below are the list of the SMS keywords customers need to type and send to the number 5676712 for the HDFC SMS Banking. Customer will receive a response as a text message within a few seconds.
1. For Balance Enquiry
Type the bal in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
2.For last three transactions details
Type the txn in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
3. For Cheque Status Enquiry
Type the cst
4. For Cheque Book Request
Type the chq in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
5. For Stop Cheque Payment
Type the stp
6. Request for the HDFC Bank Account Statement
Type the stm in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
7. To get the Bill Details like- electricity bill or telephone bill
Type the bil in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
8. To get the Fixed Deposit Details
Type the fdq in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
9. To change of the Primary Account
Type the new
10. To generate the Internet Banking Password
Type the ipin in the text message and send it to the number 5676712.
11. To get the list of keywords for HDFC SMS Banking
Type the help in the text message and send it to the number 5676712
For more details visit the section Personal - Ways to bank - bank with your phone - SMS Banking section of HDFC Bank website
ICICI Bank SMS Banking
Axis Bank SMS Banking