Saturday, June 15, 2013
Bank of Baroda SMS Banking offers Balance Enquiry , Mini Statement and Check Status through the SMS
11:31 PM Manish Rai Banking
Bank of Baroda is one of the known Public sector Bank in the India. Bank of Baroda had a number of branches across the country and BOB provides all latest facilities to their customers.
Now Bank of Baroda started the SMS Banking facility to their customers.
Using the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking service customers can do the Balance Enquiry , Mini Statement and get the status of the Cheque.
The Bank of Baroda SMS Banking service offerred the following services to their customers –
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement details for the account
- Check the status of the cheque.
Features of the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking
- Customers can use the services like Balance Enquiry, Mini statement and cheque status by sending a simple SMS.
- Customers whose mobile number are registered with the Bank with their account can avail this service. There is no separate registration required for this service.
- Customers can use these services by sending the SMS with respective keywords by their registered Mobile Number to 5616150
Note:- 3 rupees per SMS will be charged for using this services by the customer.
Facilities and respective keywords for Bank of Baroda SMS Banking
For bank of Baroda SMS Banking customer needs to send the SMS with the keywords to the number 5616150 with their registered mobile number.
1. For Balance Enquiry
Type the BAL<space><last four digit of account Number> in the text message and send it to the number 5616150 .
For example - BAL 2345
2. For Mini Statement enquiry
Type the MIN<space><last four digit of account Number> in the text message and send it to the number 5616150 .
For example - MIN 2345
3. For Cheque Status Enquiry
Type the CHEQ<space><last four digit of account Number><space><cheque number> in the text message and send it to the number 5616150 .
For example - CHEQ 2345 123456
For more details on the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking please visit the SMS Banking section of the Bank of Baroda official website.
Note :- Please visit the Bank of Baroda official website or contact to your nearest branch before using the any transaction or sending any sensitive information like- account number etc. through the message.
Check account balance and transfer money through USSD Code.
About the Author
Author & Editor