AS we know that the Government of India intends to launch the Direct Transfer of subsidy of domestic LPG consumers to their account from this year onwards.
So, getting the subsidy of our LPG cylinders we need to update our Aadhaar Card number with our LPG connection. This is applicable to all three LPG service providers - Indane , Bharat Gas and HP.
We can update our Aadhaar Card Number with our LPG connection in following ways -
1. Take print out of this application form.
2. In left side place your Aadhar Card copy and take the photocopy of the entire form.
3. Write your service provider company name like- IOCL for the Indane , HPCL for the HP and BPCL for the Bharat Gas.
4. Write the name of your distributor and your consumer number.
5. Now write your name, address and the Mobile number.
6. Sign on the application form and submit it to your distributor.
Now , It will be updated with your service provider in a few days:)