AS we know that the Government of India intends to launch the Direct Transfer of subsidy of domestic LPG consumers to their account from this year onwards.
So, getting the subsidy of our LPG cylinders we need to update our Aadhaar Card number with our LPG connection. This is applicable to all three LPG service providers - Indane , Bharat Gas and HP.
How to update Aadhaar Card number with ICICI Bank account
We can update our Aadhaar Card Number with our LPG connection in following ways -
1. Take print out of this application form.
2. In left side place your Aadhar Card copy and take the photocopy of the entire form.
3. Write your service provider company name like- IOCL for the Indane , HPCL for the HP and BPCL for the Bharat Gas.
HP Gas SMS Refill Booking service | HP Gas cylinder booking through SMS
4. Write the name of your distributor and your consumer number.
5. Now write your name, address and the Mobile number.
Book HP Gas refill through HP Gas mobile app
6. Sign on the application form and submit it to your distributor.
Now , It will be updated with your service provider in a few days:)
Monday, June 24, 2013
How to update the Aadhaar Card Number with your LPG distributor - Indane , Bharat and HP
11:23 PM Manish Rai LPG
About the Author
Author & Editor