SBI or State Bank Of India is the largest Bank of India. SBI is the most reputed Bank that had the largest number of customer base.
SBI is a public sector Bank comes under the Government of India.
How to check the PF Balance online
SBI provides all up to date services to its customer across the country. SBI had recently started the SMS Banking for their customers.
SBI SMS Banking provides following features to their customers -
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement of last 5 transactions
- Transfer of funds - Mobile to Mobile money transfer through the IMPS
- Mobile Top up recharge
- DTH Top-up and recharge
Before using the SBI SMS Banking customers need to register with the State Bank of India for this service.
Steps of the registration for the SBI SMS Banking
1. Type the text MBSREG into the message and send it to the number 9223440000
SBI will send you the User ID and default MPIN.
2. Change the MPIN by typing below text into the message and sending it to the number 9223440000
SMPIN[User Id][Old Mpin][New Mpin]
You will get the confirmation message "Your MPIN is changed” from the SBI.
3. Now register at the ATM or the Branch.
Go to the SBI ATM and swipe your Debit Card. Now choose the Mobile Register – Enter your ATM PIN - Mobile Banking
– Registration – Enter the mobile number. Now choose yes after the correct entry and then confirm the Mobile number.
Now SBI will send the registration confirmation message.
4. Now customer needs to accept the Terms and Conditions of the service for financial or non-financial transactions. You can see the terms and conditions at SBI website www.sbi.co.in
Type the below text in the message and send it to the number 9223440000 for accepting the terms and conditions
How to check your PF claim STatus
Now you can avail the SBI SMS Banking facility using below keywords.
For Balance Enquiry
Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Balance inquiry using SBI SMS Banking.
For Mini Statement
Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Mini Statement using SBI SMS Banking.
For Fund Transfer
Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Fund Transfer using the SBI SMS Banking.
[IMPS][Mobile No][MMID][amount][User ID][MPIN][Purpose(optional field- up to 20 char-Alpha numeric)]
For Mobile Top UP
Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Mobile Top Up using the SBI SMS Banking.
[STOPUP][User ID][MPIN][Service provider name of mobile number][Mobile Number][Amount]
Note :- Please do not type rectengular bracket [ or ] in the message.Keywords are not case sensitive.
Please visit the SMS banking section of the SBI website before using the any financial or sensitive transactions.
How to start or stop DND on your Mobile
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
SBI SMS Banking offers Balance Enquiry , Mini Statement and Fund Transfer through the SMS
11:05 PM Manish Rai Banking
About the Author
Author & Editor