Aadhaar Card is one of the important document in India and Now Government had started to add this in the mandatory list of documents for the Indian Citizen.
Now, Indian Government is attaching the Aadhaar Card with all the new schemes launched by the government. Even we can see that the most of the government sectors as well as private sectors are accepting this document as the valid proof Like- Gas connection, Account opening, Mobile Connection etc.
Registering the Mobile Number with the Aadhaar Card is good things for us. As we know that most of the people had already done this. If you are not sure whether you have registered your Mobile Number with your Aadhaar Card or not ? You can use below steps to check if your Mobile Number is registered with your Aadhaar card.
1. Visit the UIDAI official website.
2. Enter your 14-digit Enrollment ID or 28-digit of Enrollment ID with Date time stamp printed on your acknowledgement slip or your Aadhar Card number.
3. Now enter your mobile number.
4. Enter the displayed image text on the page and click on "Submit" button.
5. Now, if your Mobile Number is registered with your Aadhaar Card then you will get the message for the same.
If your Mobile Number is not registered with your AAdhaar Card then you will get the message in red just below "Submit" button like-
"There is no Mobile Number registered with this UID".
Simple ways to link your Aadhaar Number with LPG Connection through IVRS - HP Gas, Bharat Gas , HP Gas
How to link your Aadhaar Number with LPG Connection by SMS - Indane Gas , Bharat Gas , HP Gas
Link or register Aadhaar Card Number with LPG Connection using Internet - Indane Gas , HP Gas , Bharat Gas
Link or register Aadhaar Card Number with LPG Connection - Indane Gas , HP Gas , Bharat Gas through Call Centre
Saturday, June 22, 2013
How to check if your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar Card
4:26 PM Manish Rai Aadhaar
About the Author
Author & Editor