As we know that now Government of India is starting the Direct Cash Subsidy scheme for the citizens in India. In Direct Cash Subsidy scheme the subsidy amount will be credited to the consumer account automatically.
The Indian government had already started this scheme in few parts of the country and we hope this will be expanded to the entire country in the coming days. So, Now it is required for us to link our AAdhaar Card with our Bank Account for getting the subsidy.
Before this, Please update your Aadhaar Card Number with your LPG service provider.
Click here to know How to Update the Aadhaar Card Number to your LPG connection
Linking the Aadhaar Card Number with the Bank account is very easy. One can follow the below steps to link the Aadhaar Card number with their Bank Account -
1. Take the print out of this application form.
2. Fill your Bank Name and Branch Address on the form.
3. Write your Bank Account Number , Full Name and Address.
4. Write your Aadhaar Card Number and select the Gender.
5. Now, write your Mobile Number and sign on the application form with current date.
Now, submit this form to your Bank Branch. After a few days your Aadhaar Card Number will be linked to your Bank Account and you can enjoy the benefit of the Direct Cash Subsidy scheme.