Bank of India has always provided the up to date services to their customers. In addition to the existing services now Bank of India had launched the SMS Banking service for their customers.
Bank of India SMS Banking provides the Balance Enquiry , Last five transaction details , Cheque Status , Change Password and Suspend Facility services to their customers by sending a simple SMS to the number +919810558585,.
To avail the Bank of India SMS Banking service the customer needs to first register with the Bank of India for this service.
Below are the steps for registering for the SMS Banking facility for Bank of India.
1. Login to the Bank of India official website www.bankofindia.co.in .
2. Click on the Mobile Banking link provided on the website.
3. Click on the "Star connect Mobile Banking Link" provide on the website.
HP Gas SMS Refill Booking service | HP Gas cylinder booking through SMS
4. Now login to the Mobile Banking application using your username and password ( Internet Banking and Mobile Banking username/ password are same).
5. Now provide your registered mobile number and Click on Set/Change SMS Password for setting/changing the SMS password (4-digits).
After setting the SMS password you can use the following services of Bank of India SMS Banking -
Please send the SMS to the number +919810558585 in below format using your registered mobile number.
|S.N.||Service Description||Keyword||Message Format|
|1||Balance Enquiry||BAL||BAL <SMS Password>|
|2||Last five Transaction||TRANS||TRANS <SMS Password>|
|3||Cheque Status||CHQSTS||CHQSTS <SMS Password><Cheque No>|
|4||Change Password||CHGPWD||CHGPWD <Old Password> <New Password>|
|5||Suspend Facility||SUSP||SUSP <SMS Password>|
The above Message format given for the Primary or Default account. If you want to use the services for Secondary Account then just add the <Secondary_Acct_number> after the message. Like- for Balance enquiry of Secondary account 012211100012345
need to type the below message and send to the number +919810558585 .
BAL 1111 012211100012345
We advise you to keep your SMS password confidential and delete the message from sent item immediately for the security reason.
Note :- Please visit the Bank of India official Website or get details from the Bank of India branches before doing any transaction or sending any confidential data through the SMS.