Sometimes it becomes very tough for us to verify the land registration or land records while purchasing any land.
Uttar Pradesh Government provides the facility to check the details of any land using the District Name, Tehsil Name, Village Name and Khata Number or Khasra Number or Name.
This website is available in Hindi language. Here we can see the entire details that we say “Nakal” in Hindi and also we can take the print out.
Below are the simple steps to verify the details of any land registered in Uttar Pradesh –
1. Open the UP government land website - www.bhulekh.up.nic.in
2. Select the District where this land is available.
3. Now, select the Tehsil where this land available.
4. Now select the Village and click on Next(written “Aage” in Hindi).
5. Next page will come, Now select the options by which you want to see the details.
There are three options –
By Khasra Number
By Khata Number
For example – to see the details by Khata number, select the option “By Khata Number”.
6. Now, enter the Khata number by pressing the respective number keys.
7. Now click on “Udharan Dekhe” button displayed in Hindi.
8. All details of this land will be displayed, you can take the print out.
Note:- This website working properly in Internet Explorer. So, try to open using the Internet Explorer Browser.
Few more good posts -
About UP class 10th results
Maharastra HSC result 2013
Maharastra SSC result 2013
KBC registration season 7 2013
Rajasthan Board 10th result 2013
Bihar board class 10th result 2013
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Verify land registration | records of Uttar Pradesh | UP government online
About the Author
Author & Editor