Lock screen is used for privacy for our PC. So, this is good for the PCs that we are using for official purpose.
But In our personal PC at home we do not require this feature. We can easily disable this feature in our PC in simple steps.
Below are the simple steps to disable the lock screen in windows 8 -
1. Open Run Dialog box by pressing Windows Key + R.
2. Now type gpedit.msc in run dialog box and press the Enter key.
3. Navigate to the "Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Control Panel -> Personalization.
4. Now, Double click on the ‘Do not display the lock screen’ setting.
5. Next screen will open, Now select the "Enables" radio button and click "OK",
Now, you will not see the lock screen again.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
How to unlock the lock screen in Microsoft Windows 8 operating system
About the Author
Author & Editor