Monday, May 20, 2013
Now Recharge your Delhi Metro smart card online in easy steps
We face a lot of problems while recharging the Delhi metro smart card. We have to stand in a long queue for recharging the Delhi Metro smart card.
It happens many times to us that we are getting late for the destination and when we try to enter inside the station, our card does not work because it has insufficient balance. So, we need to go to the recharge counter but the counter had a long queue.
Now, there is no need to stand in a long queue as DMRC had provided the facility to recharge the Delhi metro smart card online.
They have provided the following payment options -
After the payment we need to show our smart card to the Add Value machine (AVM) available to any below metro stations for getting the balance.
R K Ashram
Here are the steps for online recharging the Delhi metro smart card-
1. Visit the Delhi Metro online recharge website www.dmrcsmartcard.com.
2. Click on "Quick TopUp" link available on top of this website.
3. Now, They will show a "Term and Condition" screen. Please read this carefully and click on "OK" button.
4. Now next page will be displayed. Enter the following details on available text boxes.
Engraved ID -> available on back side of your smart card.
Add Value Amount -> Enter the amount you want to recharge. (The minimum recharge amount is 100)
Email ID -> Enter your email.
Click on "Next" button.
5. Available payment options will be displayed in next screen.
Click on the payment options you would like to use.
6. Now, you will be redirected to the payment website.
After successful payment you will be automatically redirected to the www.dmrcsmartcard.com website.
You will see the message "Transaction Processed Successfully".
7. Now when you go to the metro station, Show your Smart Card at Add Value machine (AVM) and press “Add Value Button on AVM Screen” to complete the recharge process.
Note :- Before use of the above steps for online recharging, Please visit the Delhi metro online recharge website and read the all terms and conditions carefully.
About the Author
Author & Editor