Vodafone provide the facility to online recharge the vodafone mobile using the Credit Card,Internet Banking,Debit Card and Payback Points.
If we will recharge through the vodafone website then we can able to view the benefit we are getting in this recharge.Vodafone also provide some good offer based on our usage.
Right now,vodafone is also providing a eBay India voucher of 100 rupees if we are recharging our vodafone mobile with 150 rupees or more.(This offer valid till 30 June 2013).
We can online recharge the vodafone mobile in below simple steps -
1. Visit the vodafone website.
2. Click on "Recharge Online" link available below the login section.
3. Now enter your name,email,mobile number and recharge amount and click on "Continue" button.
4. Next screen will be displayed that will tell about the talktime,benefits and validity on this recharge amount.
Read carefully and click on "Buy" button.
Vodafone will also displaye the "made for you" offer just below the above section. Go through this if this is suitable for you.
5. Now click on "Express checkout" button .
Now vodafone will display a message "Please confirm the number you have entered".
Click on "Buy" buttton if number is correct.
6. Now vodafone will redirect to the billdesk website that has option to make the payment using Credit Card,Internet Banking,Debit Card and Payback points.
Do the payment according to your convenient option.
After this you will get the recharge confirmation message on your mobile.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
How to online recharge the vodafone mobile in easy steps
About the Author
Author & Editor