The Union Public Service Commission is conducting the common examination of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013 & Indian Forest Service Examination 2013 at 45 centers across the India on 26-May-2013 (Sunday).
Candidates can download their e-Admit Card from the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates can download the e-Admit Card either by entering- registration number, roll number or name.
If the photograph is not printed or available on the e-Admit Card then candidates need to carry two (2) identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with any one of the photo identity proof like - Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, Driving License and printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the Examination.
Below are the steps for downloading the e-Admit Card from the UPSC website-
1. Visit the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in/.
2. Click the link "e-Admit Card - Civil Services (P) Exam 2013" available on the bottom-right side of UPSC website.
3. Now read the instructions carefully and click the link "Click Here" just after the sentence "For Downloading of e-Admit Card for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013, please".
4. The next page will open, Now click the "Click Here" link available in "To Download e-Admit Card" column.
5. The next screen will open. They have provided the three options for downloading the e-Admit Card.
By Registration ID
By Roll Number
Choose the option according to your convenience.
Like- Here I have selected "by registration ID".
Enter your registration Number, Date of Birth and enter the text shown in the image.
Click on "Submit" button.
Now, you will able to view your e-Admit Card. Please take the print out of the same.
Note :- For downloading the e-Admit Card, Please carefully read the instructions available at the UPSC website. Author is not liable for any discrepencies.
Friday, May 24, 2013
How to download the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary | CSP Examination 2013 Admit Card
About the Author
Author & Editor