Microsoft provided facility in Windows 8 for login using the picture password.
We can easily configure the picture password for our windows 8 PC or laptop. There is no need to enter the password manually for login each and every time. This reduces the time for the login.
Here are the simple steps for configuring the picture password in windows 8 PC or laptop -
1. Open the Windows Charms by hovering the mouse on top-right corner of your Desktop.
2. Now click on the "Settings" widget on available on bottom corner.
3. Click on the "Change PC Settings" link available at the bottom.
4. Now click on the "Users" menu available on the top - left side of the screen.
5. Click on the "Create picture password" button available on the right - side.
6. Windows will ask your existing password for processing towards the next step.
7. Now select a picture and create three gestures on it.
Like- virtually drawing circles or line on the picture.
Just re-confirm the gestures and click Finish.
Now when you will login next time, you need to repeat this gesture on respective picture.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
How to configure the picture password to login into windows 8
About the Author
Author & Editor