Facebook provides a lot of privacy to their users.
We can block someone to un-friend them and prevent them from starting conversations with us or seeing things we post on our timeline.
We can block them either providing the email address or name.
Here are the simple steps to block someone on Facebook -
1. Logged-in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the privacy button (lock icon) available on right-side of "Home" link.
3. Now click on "How do I stop someone from bothering me".
4. Enter either Name or Email address and click Block.
5. Now a list of people with this name will be displayed in a new pop-up window.
6. Click on the "Block" button available in-front of their name.
7. A confirmation message will be displayed. Click on "Confirm" button to finish blocking him.
Now, Facebook successfully blocked this person.
Now, He will no longer be able to-
- See things you post on your timeline
- Tag you
- Invite you to events or groups
- Start a conversation with you
- Add you as a friend
Note - If you are friends, blocking his/her will also un-friend his/her.
Click here to know How to Unblock someone on facebook
Friday, May 17, 2013
How to block someone on facebook in very simple steps
About the Author
Author & Editor