Facebook provides a lot of privacy to their users.
We can block someone to un-friend them and prevent them from starting conversations with us or seeing things we post on our timeline.
Click Here to Know how to block someone on facebook
Later, We can also Unblock them if want.
Here are the simple steps to Unblock someone on Facebook -
1. Logged-in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the privacy button (lock icon) available on right-side of "Home" link.
3. Now click on "How do I stop someone from bothering me".
4. Click on "View all blocked users" links.
5. Now a list of blocked people will be displayed in a new pop-up window.
6. Click on the "Unblock" button available in-front of their name.
7. A confirmation message will be displayed. Click on "Confirm" button to finish Unblocking him.
Now, Facebook successfully Unblocked this person.
-Now, He may be able to see your timeline or contact you, depending on your privacy settings.
-Tags you and he previously added of each other may be restored
-You can remove tags of yourself on your activity log
-Please remember you'll have to wait 48 hours before you can re-block Prajit.
Friday, May 17, 2013
How to Unblock someone on facebook in simple steps
About the Author
Author & Editor