Now, There is no need to visit the UCO bank branch for the transfer of money to any other bank accounts.
If you have Internet Banking username and password for the UCO Bank then you can easily transfer the money from any bank accounts.
For online money transfer through the UCO bank, first we need to add the Payee/Beneficiary in our account using UCO bank website.
Click here to know how to add the payee in UCO Bank.
Here are the simple steps for online transfer of money from UCO bank to any other bank accounts-
1. Login to Personal Banking section of UCO bank website using your login credentials.
After successful login you will be redirected to your account section.
2. Now click on "Fund Transfer" link available on the top.
3. Click on "RTGS/NEFT Fund Transfer" link available on the left side.
4. Now click on "Make RTGS/NEFT Payment" link.
5. The next screen will be displayed that will contain the list of payees added to your account.
Click the "Make Payment" link in front of the account you want to transfer the money.
6. Next screen will be displayed.
Now enter the amount and transfer description. Also check the "Terms and Condition" (Read the term & condition if you want) checkbox.
Click on "Transfer" button.
7. Next screen will be displayed that will ask for the Beneficiary Address details if you transferring first time to this beneficiary.
Enter the Beneficiary Address and click on "Add" button.
You will get a message that "Address is successfully added.".
8.Address confirmation screen will be displayed.
Check the address and click on "Continue" button.
9. Now, Final confirmation screen will be displayed.
Verify Payee account details and transfer amount.
If all is correct then Enter the Transaction Password and click on "Validate" button.
Finallly,You will be prompted with the succcessful transfer message.
Your transfer is done, enjoy:)
Sunday, May 5, 2013
How to online transfer the money from UCO bank to other banks
About the Author
Author & Editor