Wednesday, March 6, 2013
India driving license - make driving license online
Delhi Government had started the online facility for making driving license process easy.
We can select the nearest Zonal Authority and book the appointment according to our convenient time and can make fee payment online.
They are providing "Express Service" and "Regular Service" type of appointment. In Express Service it will be processed by today itself and in case of Regular Service we choose days after today.
If you don’t have an internet facility you can call to this 9311900800 and fix appointment with nearest zonal authority. You can can make payment on time of visit.
Here is the steps for online booking appointment and online payment for driving license -
1. Visit the Delhi Transport department website Driving Licence Appointment and Payment System.
2. From "Servics" menu click either "Express Service Appointment" or "Regular Service Appointment", After this below page will come.
3. Fill the details and click on "Appointment Request" button. Now new page will come for filling your personal details.
4. Fill the details and click on "Submit" button. Now confirmation page will come.
5. Review the filled details and click on "e-Payment".
This will transfer to billdesk payment screen which has option for payment using Credit Card/Debit Card/ online account
6. Now you will get a reference number,Take print out of this along with Payment Slip and visit the Zonal Authority according to your date selection and complete the formalities.
Some important points
o You have to reach there before 15 min of appointment for document verification.
o Currently they have given time slot of 9 am to 11 am, who is coming through appointment.
o Currently they are calling five people in every 30 minutes.
o Carry your attested documents along with the original documents.
1. Three recent passport size photographs.
2. ADDRESS PROOF: (Please bring any ONE of the following)
o Electoral Roll/ Voter Identity Card
o Computerised Ration Card
o AADHAR Card
o Post Office or Nationalised Bank Pass Book with authenticated residential
o Latest Water Bill-Delhi Jal Board
o Latest Electricity Bill
o Latest Telephone Bill-MTNL only
o Property Ownership like Registered Conveyance Deed, Registered Sale Deed
o House Tax Mutation Order
o House allotment/possession letter issued by Estate Officer, DDA, PWD,
Cooperative Group Housing Society
o Life Insurance Policy
o Pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government
or a Local body
o CGHS/DHS card showing name of the applicant supported by house allotment
letter in favour of family member
o Serving certificate along with dependent card-for defence personnel and their
3. AGE PROOF: (To please bring any ONE of the following)
o School Certificate
o Birth Certificate
o PAN Card
o Certificate granted by a registered medical practitioner not below the rank of a
Note:- Please bring the original and a photocopy of the same.
About the Author
Author & Editor