Saturday, March 9, 2013
How to pay the LIC premium online in simple and easy steps
We can pay the LIC premium online using Internet Banking,Credit Card or Debit Card by visiting LIC website.
Here are the steps for paying LIC premium online -
1. Open the LIC website - www.licindia.in
2. Click "Online Services" button.
3. Next page will come that has below options -
Click on "LIC PayDirect" button for premium payment.
You can also pay premium using "Registered User" button if you have already registered on LIC website.
4. Next page will come that will ask for below details.
Policy Number -> Enter you policy number
Premium -> Enter your premium amount that you need to pay
DOB -> Enter policy holder's date of birth
Email Id -> Enter your registered email address
Mobile No -> Enter your Mobile number.
Enter text from image and click on "Submit" button.
5. Next page will come that will display your details.
Now verify your details if all are correct.
6. Now next page will come that had below details.
Check the box below the "Pay prm" column and click "Submit" button.
7. Next page(Confirm Payment) will come for selecting payment options.
Select "Internet Banking" if you want to pay using Internet Banking (almost all the banks are available in the list)
Select "Credit Cards/Debit Cards" if you want to make payment using credit/debit card.
Now click on "Submit" button.
8. Next page will come related to payment(billdesk).
Here u will get the options to choose your bank if want to pay using Internet Banking.
or option to choose credit/debit card types if doing payment using credit/debit card.
Now, follow the next payment steps and your payment is done. you will also get the payment acknowledgement slip after payment confirmation.
About the Author
Author & Editor