Friday, March 8, 2013
How to online transfer money from HDFC Bank to Other Banks
If you want to transfer money from your HDFC Bank Account to Other Banks, Please follow the below steps-
1. Login to HDFC Bank Website using your User ID and Password.
2. Click on "Third Party Transfer" link on top side of the website.
3. Select anyone from this -
Transfer within the Bank -> if you want to transfer to another HDFC Bank account
Transfer to other bank/Credit Card Payment(using NEFT) -> If you want to transfer to other non-HDFC bank accounts using NEFT
Transfer to other bank(using RTGS) -> If you want to transfer to other non-HDFC bank accounts using RTGS
4. Click on "Continue" button. Now,below screen will come.
5. Now,Enter the following details -
From Account -> select your account(from you want to transfer)
Beneficiary -> Select the Payee account(to whom you want to transfer)
Transfer Amount -> Enter the amount you want to transfer
Transfer Description -> Enter some comment like- Transfer to ABC
Fund Transfer Status to be sent to -> Select the option where you want to get the status like- email or Mobile
Now enter the Mobile or Email address.
check the "I accept Terms and condition.." section.
6. Click on "Continue" button. Now, you will get the below confirmation screen.
7. Review the all details in above screen like- payee account number, amount etc.
If all details are correct then click on "Confirm" button.(amount will be immediately deducted from your account)
Now below screen will come that will confirm the transfer.
8. Now transfer is done.
You will get the message on provided Email/Mobile after the amount will be credited to the Payee account.
Click here to know How to Add a Payee or Beneficiary in your HDFC Account
About the Author
Author & Editor