Saturday, March 2, 2013
Do not forget to carry these documents while driving in Delhi
While driving in Delhi, Please do not forget to carry the below list of documents.
1. Your valid driving license.
2. Your Vehicle's registration certificate ( Form Number - 23).
3. Your vehicle's valid insurance certificate .
4. Permit and vehicle's certificate of fitness (only for transport vehicles)
5. Your vehicle's Valid Pollution Under Control Certificate.
Note:- On demand by a police officer in uniform or an officer of the Transport Department, Please produce these documents for the inspection.
About the Author
Author & Editor