Friday, March 15, 2013
How to remove the blogger top Navbar in simple and easy way
9:20 PM Manish Rai Blogger
Blogger has a Navigation Bar that appears at the top of website powered by blogger.This navigation bar is useful sometimes on time of blogging but it impacts on the look of the website.
Websites looks more professional without this Navbar also removing this navbar provides more space on top of the website.
Here is the easy way to remove this navbar from our blogger website -
1. Login to the blogger website and go to your blog.
2. Now click on the "Layout" link available at left side.
3. Click edit link on Navbar gadget.
4. Now select the "Off" radiobutton and click "Save".
5. Now click on "Save arrangement" button. It will be applied to the blog.
About the Author
Author & Editor