Corporation bank provides facility to transfer money online in easy way.
For online money transfer in corporation bank, first we need to add the Payee/beneficiary in our account using corporation bank website.
Below are the steps for adding beneficiary/payee in corporation bank-
1. Login to corporation bank website using your login credentials.
Enter your user name and click on "Submit" button.
Now next screen will come that will ask for password, Please make sure to verify your secure message before entering the password.
After successful login you will be redirected to your account section.
2. Now click on "Fund Transfer" button on top of the account section.
3. Click either on "Within Bank Payee" or "Outside Bank Payee" according to your choice.
Here I had selected second option i.e. "Outside bank Payee", Because my Payee's account is in other than of corporation bank.
4. Now click on "Add Payee" button in next screen.
5. Next screen will be displayed -
Provide a short name and actual name of the payee and IFSC code of the branch where payee account available.
Select account type and give account number.
Click on other details of the payee and click the Submit button.
6. Next screen will come.
Now confirm the all details and enter the Authorization password.
7. Now 6-digit activation code will be sent to your registered Email address by corporation bank.
8. After receiving the activation code, click on "Activate Payee" button (You can get this button by following step 1 to 3 again).
Now click on short name of pending payees and enter the 6- digit activation code and confirm.
Immediately,you are ready to Fund Transfer to newly added Payee through your Corporation Bank account.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Corporation Bank - Add Payee for money transfer
About the Author
Author & Editor