Friday, February 22, 2013
Indian Railway - Rule for full refund on tatkal tickets with these reasons
As we know no refund will be given by the Indian railway in case of cancellation of confirmed tatkal tickets.
Only in following circumstances we can get the full refund on tatkal tickets-
1. If the train is delayed more than 3 hours at the passenger's journey origination point(not the boarding point).
2. If the train is running on a diverted route and passenger do not want to travel.
3. If the train is running on diverted route and boarding station or the destination or both are not on the this new route.
4. If the coach allocated to the passenger is not attached and the passenger has not been provided accommodation in the same class.
5. If the passenger has been accommodated in lower class and he/she does not willing to travel. If the passenger travels in lower class, then he is eligible to get the refund of difference of fare and also the difference of Tatkal charges.
About the Author
Author & Editor