If you have GPRS enabled Nokia mobile and you have activated the internet pack then you can easily access the internet on your laptop or PC.
Please Follow the below steps to access internet on your laptop or PC-
1. Download and install the Nokia Suite from the below link.
Click here to download the Nokia Suite
2. Now connect your mobile with the laptop/PC using USB Data Card.
3. Select the "Ovie Suite" in your phone when the pop up comes while connecting phone to PC/laptop using USB cable.
4. Now open the Nokia Suite application in your laptop/PC.
5. Check if a phone icon and your phone model is coming on left-bottom corner of the Nokia Suite application(on home).
If not coming then repeat the steps 3,4 and 5 again.
6. Click on "Connect Now" link on Nokia Suite application(on home).
7. In next screen select the choice "I want to choose my home operator from a list" from given items and click Next.
8. Now select your country and Choose your home operator(service provider name) from the list and click Next.
9. Now success message comes, click finish and enjoy the internet on your laptop :)
Friday, February 15, 2013
Access internet on laptop or pc using Nokia Mobile
About the Author
Author & Editor